Sunday, December 9, 2012

Writer's Block

It has been several days since my last post. Did you think I had writer's block? Just that busy time of year for the restaurant and catering business. I do have lots of experiences to share, but all are much too fresh to even begin to tell the stories, happenings, and events without most in my community knowing exactly who I am speaking of- even if I do change the names to protect the not so innocent.

Please just remember as you go through this precious of times, the Christmas season, to remember the employees in stores and restaurants are there because they have a servant's heart. Some- yes, better than others, but they are not servants. There is a difference. They are exhausted, have put up with horrible customers, and are being pushed to their limits by their employers. You might be that one person in their day (or night) that makes them feel appreciated.

I get it... not all employees are amazing and not all create the "experience", but I firmly believe most want to if given the chance. This is the season to be jolly! So, Fa La La La all around the stores and restaurants you frequent this season and spread a little cheer and a little of the spirit of what this season is about. And I PROMISE, after this season is over and we've long forgotten specific events, I will share some unbelievably unfortunate and funny experiences we've had over this season. But I will still have to change the names to protect the not so innocent. I'm thankful I do not have writer's block.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice Tiffani! This year I've found most people to be pleasant and responsive....but it is early in the Holiday Season so it could go south. Meanwhile it is delightful to see you posts, and your beautiful smile in Bel Air.

    ReplyDelete