Monday, November 26, 2012

SO INSULTING!

I may have lost the battle, but I have not lost the war! Have you ever looked at a recipe and thought, that could be AMAZING?! or it might be a DISASTER!!!!  Okay- so I had a DISASTER this morning! I won't give out the recipe, I do not and will not criticize the work of others. Taste is each to its own... but I will say- here are photos of my two dogs.

Remi is a red lab and Eli is a mutt! They were both utterly disgusted at my offerings this morning and as you can tell, they are two of my best taste testers! We all need to be on diets! I don't want to hear from PETA! I know, I know... we are all fat! But that isn't the point...

The point is, when these two won't eat it- you know you have a problem! I'll try again later, but I'm not so sure this is going to turn out. If it does, I'll surely let you know... if it doesn't- it won't hurt the dogs because they won't eat it anyway. They can be SO INSULTING!



3 comments:

  1. Damn it you make me laugh, and whatever you made must have been true dreck which means "bad recipe" cause you are a magician in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having frozen lasagna tonight! Ahahahahaaaaaa!

      Delete
    2. Love Lasagne in any form. At at your restaurant for lunch today. Missed you. So don't want you to leave. I'm just being selfish. Ignore me.

      Delete